What is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will lessen the surface area stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, that is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that will make its aqueous solution produce a massive amount of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, plus it cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity will be the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The primary function of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to get a large number of pores during the construction process, thereby decreasing the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, as well as other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also increase the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents could also increase the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It offers compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this problem. , a alternative to traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively reduces the load in the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Enhance the stability and life in the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It consists of perlite particles. More than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It offers good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has a superb bond with the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse in the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It offers an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that fails to burn and thus has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it can increase the fireproof performance in the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is not understanding of difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and fails to contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement has the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, therefore it is commonly found in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength in the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles in the foamed cement made out of it will be in a closed state independent of every other, and there is no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance in the foamed cement products is quite high. At the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made out of plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing and heat preservation properties and better strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are popular within the construction industry and are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, as well as other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents will also be utilized in the broad industry and are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents will also be utilized in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight in the bridge and extend the service life in the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])