Testosterone boosters improve the amounts of testosterone in your body by stimulating its production. Testosterone will be the primary male se-x hormone, accountable for the healthy functioning of your own reproductive system. It also plays a part in increased muscle and the body mass and bone strength and density and prevents osteoporosis. The hormone in adequate levels is very important to your healthy body. In spite of this, excessive testosterone could cause harmful side effects. You should be aware of these unwanted effects before you decide to consider taking boosters.
1. Aggression – High testosterone levels have already been seen to increase aggression in males. The behaviour traits include tendency towards violence, difficulties with anger control, and excessive rage. If you face these problems it is best to stop taking testosterone boosters and consult a physician.
2. Liver Damage – High testosterone levels, especially for some time, could cause damage to your liver. This can be typically seen if you are taking exogenous supplements – testosterone as steroids (which explains why these are illegal). Testosterone boosters usually do not cause this. Still, in case you have trouble with liver it is best to consult a physician and find out the causes prior to starting about the boosters.
3. Infertility – Strange, isn’t it? To imagine that testosterone is the primary se-x hormone and it also causes infertility. The real reason for one side effect is excessive testosterone interferes with spermatogenesis (generation of sperms) which naturally converts into infertility. If you are considering taking testosterone boosters because of infertility, a test0sterone for the doctor seems to be as a way.
4. Injury to Prostrate – Well, this difficulty is present with testosterone boosters as well rather than just exogenous testosterone. The prostrate could easily get enlarged which may make urination difficult and painful. And worse, if you already have prostrate cancer the hormone increases its rate of spreading. This is why a prostrate exam is important prior to starting getting the boosters.
5. Minor Adverse Reactions – Insignificant side effects of high testosterone levels include acne and hair loss because of male-pattern baldness (which incidentally is irreversible). It is not necessarily seen in every body who take testosterone boosters. But if you find these symptoms and do not care to get them, then it is advisable to stop taking the boosters.